Collection and Use of PII
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account, if you are an Account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
Here are some examples of the types of PII we may collect and how we may use it.
How we collect and use information
- When you register we may collect a variety of information, including your name, address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”).
- We may collect information you provide us with such as your gender and age range preferences, search distance preferences and information about your interests while using the app or online game.
- If you chat with other Snail Rush users you provide us the content of your chats and if you contact our Support staff or any Snail Rush staff member you provide us with the content of that communication. Snail Rush can decide that the content of that communication is in some way inappropriate and terminate the users account. Eduisfun may, but is not obligated to monitor or review any content you post as a part of the service.
How we use your PII
- We also use PII to help us develop, deliver, and improve our Services.
- From time to time, we may use your PII to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by unregistering at unsubscribe@
- We may also use PII for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Eduisfun’s Services and customer communications.
- We may use PII to develop, display, and track content and advertising specific to your interests expressed using the services and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites.
- We may use PII to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests, sweepstakes, and promotions.
Collection and Use of Non-PII
We also collect non-PII − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-PII for any purpose. We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where the Services are used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our Services.
If we do combine non-PII with PII the combined information will be treated as PII for as long as it remains combined.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Eduisfun may make certain PII available to strategic partners that work with Eduisfun to provide products and services, or that help Eduisfun market to customers. For example, when you make a purchase through the Apps, you authorize Eduisfun and its third party payment processor to exchange the payment information you provide to us to carry out your purchase on the Services. PII will only be shared by Eduisfun to provide or improve our Services; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Eduisfun shares PII with companies who provide services such as hosting, information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys..
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Eduisfun to disclose your PII. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all PII we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of PII
Eduisfun takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your PII against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
When you use Eduisfun Apps or post on a chat room, or social networking service, the PII you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are solely responsible for the PII you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of PII
Access to PII
For other PII, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to such PII so you can request that we correct or delete the PII we have about you. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting Eduisfun at email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the PII of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
In some cases we collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
For you to be able to discover new friends that share your interests using the “people” feature you will need to give Snail Rush Location Service permission. You can give Snail Rush permission to use your location services at a later time by going to Settings -> Snail Rush -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Allow Location Access. That way you will be able to discover people around you and other people will be able to discover you.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.